- Escape the brutal Ohio winter and spend 23 weeks in the Southern Hemisphere!
- Enjoy the Brazilian summer, Carnival, and the warm hospitality of Curitiba host families!
- Complete your GE Foreign Language requirement in one semester!
- Complete an additional GE in Culture and Ideas / Diversity: Global Studies!
- Spring Semester 2018 (January 23 to June 29, 2018)
- OPTION 1: PORT 1101, 1102 and 1103 plus 2 culture courses in English (18 credits)
- OPTION 2: PORT 1102, 1103 and 3402 plus 2 culture courses in English (18 credits)
- Cost is less than $8000--way cheaper than studying and living on the Columbus campus
- Price includes accommodation with host families, breakfast and dinner, OSU credit, all instruction
- Apply by October 1, 2017 (minimum GPA: 2.7)
BE: Brazilian Experience website