Human Resources/Payroll



  • To purchase goods and services, hire an independent contractor, use the departmental procurement card (pcard), or pay an honorarium, please contact Christiana Whitesel.


          Online form for administrative requests related to event planning. 

          Online form hosting a guest speaker. 

TLC Absence Form

          Online form for submitting reasoning/substitute arrangements for TLC Absence

Website Updates

Teaching Requests

Forms to be submitted to express teaching and service preferences for the upcoming term

Return to Internal Resources

[pdf] - Some links on this page are to PDF files. If you need them in a more accessible file format, please contact PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader.