Free tutoring is available in the Teaching & Language Centers (TLC) to all students currently enrolled in a SPPO course (any course level of Spanish, Portuguese, Quechua or Catalan).
The Department of Spanish and Portuguese is not responsible for the information provided on this page or the services rendered. Contact individuals for fees or schedule an appointment.
- Maria Alfaro. Spanish to English certified medical interpreter, experience with social and legal interpretation.
- Elvia Andía Grágeda. Quechua Beginner Translating, Quechua Beginner Tutoring, Quechua Beginner Editing, Quechua Intermediate Translating, Quechua Intermediate Tutoring, Quechua Intermediate Editing, Quechua Advanced Translating, Quechua Advanced Tutoring, Quechua Advanced Editing
- Hannah Grace Morrison. Spanish beginner to intermediate tutoring.
- Mikel Bermello Isusi. Spanish Beginner Tutoring, Spanish Beginner Editing, Spanish Intermediate Tutoring, Spanish Intermediate Editing, Spanish Advanced Tutoring, Spanish Advanced Editing
- Santiago Gualapuro Gualapuro. Quechua Advanced Translating, Quechua Advanced Tutoring, Quechua Advanced Editing