Graduate Teaching Associate
Monday 3-4pm on Zoom (https://osu.zoom.us/my/
Areas of Expertise
- Modern and Contemporary Spain
- Spanish Civil War in Novel and Film
- Catalan Studies
- Ph.D., Modern and Contemporary Iberian Studies, The Ohio State University (in progress)
- M.A., Iberian Studies, The Ohio State University, 2022
- M.A., Spanish, University of Toledo (Ohio), 2020
- B.A., Spanish and French, Asbury University, 2018
Nathan McBride is a fourth-year student in the Spanish Ph.D. program at OSU. In 2017 he studied in Seville, Spain. In his current research, he brings an ecofeminist approach to Spanish postwar literature and film. In his spare time, he enjoys playing the piano and watching classic films.
In press: "Melodrama as Utopia in The Silence of Others." Hispanic Review, 2024.
Tutoring and Translating Services
- Spanish Advanced Translating