Graduate Teaching Associate
Areas of Expertise
- Modern and Contemporary Iberia
- Ana María Matute (1925-2014)
- Ph.D., Modern and Contemporary Iberian Studies, The Ohio State University (in progress)
- M.A., Spanish, University of Toledo (Ohio), 2020
- B.A., Spanish and French, Asbury University, 2018
Nathan McBride is a second-year student in Ohio State's Spanish Ph.D. Program, focusing on Spanish literature and film. In 2017 he studied in Seville, Spain. He is currently drafting studies on contemporary films treating the Spanish Civil War, and has an article under review on brava gente brasileira and También la lluvia. For his dissertation, he is researching early modern Iberian theater. In his spare time, he enjoys playing the piano and reading classics.