288 Hagerty Hall
1775 College Rd S
Columbus, OH 43210
Tuesdays, 4:15-5:15 pm.
Areas of Expertise
- Intercultural Communication
- World Languages Instruction
- Applied Linguistics
- M.S.Ed. in Intercultural Communication, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Linguistics, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- B.A. in Humanities, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Montse is a native Spanish and Catalan speaker born in Barcelona. After working as a Spanish and Catalan editor for the government of Catalonia, she received the "LaCaixa" fellowship to study at the Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania. Back in Barcelona, she became the Coordinator of Education for Catalan language instruction to adults. She then moved back to Philadelphia and worked as the Middle School Spanish teacher at Frankford Friends School.